Connect WordPress with your job posting & distribution software.
Fast and simple.
Then stop wasting time, money and effort writing job adverts twice. Integrate your WordPress site today using JobRelay to add your website as a posting destination. The jobs you write in your multi-posting service can now appear on your WordPress website.
Join over 220 savvy recruiters who are saving time and money with JobRelay
Why over 220 recruiters love JobRelay
Here are the top 6 reasons why recruiters like you need JobRelay
- Save time by automatically posting every Broadbean, LogicMelon or Idibu job advert to your own WordPress website.
- Increase the total number of applicants to every job, including those that apply directly on your website.
- Collate all of the direct applications as JobRelay automatically posts them back to Broadbean, LogicMelon or Idibu.
- Eliminate costly and embarrassing admin errors which lose you valuable customers.
- Use your own website to build trust and authority with candidates. JobRelay users report an increase in the time candidates spend on their websites.
- Integration is quick and easy – no developer skills required!
How to use JobRelay
Once set up, using JobRelay couldn’t be easier.
- In Broadbean, LogicMelon or Idibu, select ‘JobRelay’ as one of your chosen Job Boards
- Complete your advert, as usual.
- Put the kettle on, JobRelay will automatically post that job to your website!
- Applications from your website will magically appear back inside Broadbean, LogicMelon or Idibu.
How much money could you save?
Here’s the rough maths…
How long does it take you to add a job to your WordPress site? 10 mins
How many jobs do you post per month? 30 jobs
Time saved per month = (10 x 30) / 60 = 5 hours
What is a consultant’s hourly rate? £30
Wages saved per month: 5 x £30 = £150
Cost of JobRelay: £31 / month (based on an annual subscription)
Total monthly saving: £119
Social Media Images Add-on
What happens next?
With JobRelay it couldn’t be easier to integrate your website.
Book a free consultation with us.
Talk to us about your integration requirements.
Sit back and relax. We’ll take it from here.
We’d love to chat with you!
What our customers say
Before JobRelay, there was so much extra effort involved in posting jobs to our own website, that we just didn’t do it, leading to an empty jobs page!
The JobRelay integration paid off from the very first month.
We’re now seeing candidates returning to the website, helping us to build trust and authority.Harry Loft, Marketing Manager at Crewit Resourcing UK
JobRelay makes connecting your WordPress recruitment website to Broadbean simple and straightforward.
Mark also provides excellent support. Highly recommended!Laurence Doherty, Founder of Talent Sites
JobRelay is an easy to use plugin for our website, Connect Driver Solutions.
Since working on the site, I’ve experienced very little in ways of problems. When I did experience issues, Mark of JobRelay was very patient, understanding, and helpful in getting it resolved.
Thank you for the fantastic support!Holly Fleming, Marketing Assistant for Connect Driver Solutions
Choose between the flexibility of a monthly plan or the value of paying annually.
£49 / month
£395 / year
Frequently asked questions
Are there any other costs involved?
For LogicMelon, Idibu and JobAdder there are not additional charges. Broadbean charge a one-off setup fee, however this is significantly less than costs of a bespoke website integration with Broadbean.
What is the lead time on an integration?
This is dependant on a number of factors, including:
- The integration service – different providers (Broadbean, LogicMelon and Idibu) have different setup processes and therefore different lead times
- The setup of the WordPress site
Typically, JobRelay can be installed and setup in WordPress in about 1 hour or less. If the integration is with LogicMelon or Idibu, completing the setup only takes a further 15 minutes or so. Broadbean takes a little longer and could be up to 4 days, but is usually sooner.
Do you have an examples of sites were the integration can be seen?
I have bespoke requirements for an integration. Do you offer a bespoke integration service?
Absolutely. We have been integrating WordPress sites with Broadbean, LogicMelon and Idibu since 2013. In fact we have integrated well over 75 websites (excluding those using JobRelay).
Please feel free to get in touch and we can discuss your needs.
Will JobRelay work with any job board plugin in WordPress?
JobRelay is running on hundreds of sites, many of which use different solutions to display jobs on the front end.
The only plugin we have come across which is not compatible with JobRelay (not without some very bespoke development) is the WPJobBoard plugin. This is because of the way in which it saves job data in multiple database tables.
We’d love to chat with you!